Hiring and development issues for beauty companies, how to build and design online experiences for beauty and scent…
Valerie Hoecke, Chief Digital Officer of LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics, joins Rob Sanchez on location at eTail West in Palm Springs, CA.
In this episode:
- How LVMH’s mission at conferences like eTail West is to recruit digital talent—raising visibility and connecting with vendors
- Speaking about humanizing brands, personalization and then social media in beauty
- Why influencers are so important in b beauty
- Mining data and social listening
- Creating inspired products and keeping that while being more data-driven in all ways
- Cracking the ownership of data
- Rich opportunities and tools becoming marketplace sand media platforms
- Waiting for Smell-o-vision?
- Augmented reality could make many things possible in beauty and for LVMH brands
- The psychology of scent
- LVMH’s many amazing brands with wide diversity